P.O. Box 46907
Tampa, FL 33647
P. (813) 994-0030
F. (813) 994-0730
Founded: 2000 by Frank A. Nicotera, Civil Engineer
B.S. Civil Engineering – University of Florida
Affiliate Member – American Society of Civil Engineering
Associate Member – National Asphalt Pavement Association
Management: Frank Nicotera, President and CEO
Solutions and Services: Data Track System links accounting software, Truck RFID Tags, portable barcode scanners and bar-coded tickets to automate the process of tracking and the accounting for loads of fill during excavation and construction.
The Sonitrax DTS provides the ability to:
scan weigh-scale tickets from cooperating quarries while still tracking your own tickets for hauling operations track debris volume, scan operator’s name, truck number, ticket number & debris site location track equipment for better management of fuel costs.
Market: DTSystems, Inc. provides services to the needs of heavy highway contractors, Departments of Transportation, trucking companies, FEMA and other associated contractors in organizing and monitoring hauling activity.
- DTSystems, Inc. received registered patent in March 2002
- Received ENR Magazine’s Top 25 Newsmakers Award 2002
- Received US Patent July 16th 2002
- Celebration of growth and profitability since 1999
- Development of the next generation SONITRAX Data Track System
- Awarded AIM’s 2017 Case Study Competition Winner
- Development of the NEW Sonitrax Online Data Track System
Mission: To be the premier software provider in assisting clients in maintaining accountability within the hauling industry by providing innovative, cost-saving solutions for their tracking and accounting needs.